Freese’s Candy Shoppe has been family owned and operated since 1928. Otto Freese opened the original store — it included a soda fountain back then — just down the street from our present location in historic downtown West Allis. Some of our customers remember visiting the original candy shoppe and they’ve been coming back ever since.
We take great pride in presenting our customers with the finest homemade, hand-dipped chocolates. We use only the finest ingredients in our recipes that have been handed down three generations.
To see what all the Freese’s Candy buzz is about, place an order with us.